- The Bourne Ultimatum lived up to the hype. If you haven’t seen it yet, see it. If you’re not familiar with the story line, read this, and then go see it. You’ll be entertained.
- David beating Goliath never gets old. Watching the blocked field goal amidst a crowd of exuberant Mountaineers at Champps was pretty awesome.
- I heart Butch. It feels good to win games by 20+ points in Kenan. Something tells me things in two years may be even more interesting.
- I’m ready for those patented North Carolina “crisp October nights”. I can feel the weather turning, and the next two months should be excellent.
- If you go to Costco, buy some of their chicken salad. It’s life-changing.
- Cheering for James Blake is like eating family style at Maggianos – you know it’ll be time well spent, but 3 hours later, your stomach will hurt and you’ll be completely drained.
- When Tiger’s in the chase, it’s must see TV. When Tiger is chasing Phil, it doesn’t get any better.
- Putting up a tile backsplash in your kitchen can be messy, grueling, and altogether miserable.
- Putting up a tile backsplash in your kitchen builds character and is completely satisfying.